Glee to Cover "Call Me Maybe"! Five Other Hit Songs We Want to Hear
Adam Rose/FOX, Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
“Hey, we only met you. And this is crazy. But here’s your strain clearance, so cover me maybe!”
That’s fundamentally what Carly Rae Jepsen told Glee producers (or how we imagine she told them) about her strike strain “Call Me Maybe” as a Fox strike is set to tackle a biggest strain of a summer in a deteriorate 4 premiere, Entertainment Weekly reports. New Directions, down a graduating seniors, will cover it, so we’re guessing it’ll have to do with a long-distance couples gripping in touch, as creator Ryan Murphy hinted during final week.
Since Glee is holding on one of a favorite hits, here are 5 other summer jams we’d like a uncover to cover this season…
1. Demi Lovato’s “GIve Your Heart a Break”: What improved approach to acquire a new X Factor horde to Fox than with a opening of Lovato’s latest singular by Lea Michele? Plus, Murphy already reliable on Twitter a uncover will be covering one of Lovato’s songs.
2. Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend”: We’d adore to see a show’s Justin Bieber Experience rope reunite to cover a whisper-rap-style single. Chord Overstreet, feel giveaway to take a lead.
3. Imagine Dragon’s “It’s Time”: We lurve this strain and consider it would be a good choice for New Directions.
4. Hunter Hayes’ “Wanted”: This overwhelming nation ballad could work for many of a show’s couples (Brittana or Klaine, maybe?!) and we’d adore to see Glee tackle a nation genre some-more often.
5. Spice Girls’ “Wannabe”: The Olympics have given us Spice heat again and a fact that Glee has nonetheless to cover any of a band’s songs is fundamentally a crime opposite humanity. What are they watchful for?! (This post, obviously.)
What songs would we like Glee to tackle in deteriorate four? Sound off in a comments!