‘Glee’ scoop: Inside tomorrow’s Whitney Houston reverence episode
Time is jacket adult for a McKinley high seniors on a Fox strike Glee. There’s usually a handful of episodes left so suitably tomorrow night’s episode, “Dance with Somebody,” spends a good understanding of time on a core characters scheming for goodbye. The hour also acts as a amatory reverence to a recently over Whitney Houston and has a expel singing usually her hits. EW got a hands on a part early and—SPOILER ALERT—here are some highlights…
- The part opens with the cover of “How Will we Know” that strike a Internet final week.
- Kurt wears a hippopotamus male brooch.
- The biggest play comes from attribute aria between Kurt and Blaine, due to Kurt assembly a flirty happy named Chandler during a strain store.
- This leads to Blaine singing an indignant “It’s Not Right But It’s Okay” and afterwards Kurt signing an regretful “I Have Nothing.”
- Mr. Schue and Emma discuss relocating their marriage adult to accommodate a graduating seniors.
- Joe and Quinn start to get most closer and Joe even goes to Sam for sex advice.
- They sing a unequivocally regretful “Saving All My Love For You.”
- Sam rises weights.
- Santana and Brittany do a high-energy “I Wanna Dance with Somebody.”
- Meanwhile, Rachel and Santana perform “So Emotional” and afterwards have a good impulse during their lockers reflecting on their hilly relationship.
- Kurt and Burt have a unequivocally poetic impulse where Burt reveals usually how most he’ll skip his usually son; ready to get misty-eyed.
- Without divulgence too much, Burt isn’t a usually one disturbed about a seniors relocating on from McKinley; there’s a lot of dull nest feelings going around.
- New Directions covers my fave Whitney Houston strain “My Love is Your Love” that constant Gleek fans will love; it also competence pull tears… in a good way.
Follow Tim on Twitter: @EWTimStack