‘Glee’: Brittany’s Graduation Status, Hope for NYC and More Spoilers From a Cast
With usually 3 weeks until Glee‘s third deteriorate comes to a close, there’s a lot going on for a kids during McKinley High before graduation day arrives May 22.
This week during “Prom-asaurus,” Heather Morris‘ Brittany — as comparison category boss — stages a antiquated promenade for a ages that will see Quinn (Dianna Agron) and maybe even Brittany and her girlfriend, Santana (Naya Rivera), in a using for promenade queen.
Next week, Gleeks can glory with back-to-back episodes in that Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) wakes adult to find a unequivocally Freaky Fridaysituation going on in “Props,” during that everybody swaps bodies (she swaps with Rachel, Kurt is Finn, Puck becomes Blaine and Mike becomes Joe, with Santana as Artie).
Then, Glee‘s second hour will underline what Cory Monteith dubs an “epic” New Directions strain and opening during “Nationals.” Oh, and that May 22 deteriorate finale? It’s “Goodbye,” during that seniors including Rachel (Lea Michele), Finn (Monteith) and Kurt (Chris Colfer), among others, will enclose caps and gowns and connoisseur from McKinley.
The Hollywood Reporter caught adult with a Glee expel on a red runner before they took to a theatre for a new TV Academy row and got a plate on what’s to come. Here are 10 things to demeanour brazen to in a remaining 4 episodes of a season.
1. After Rachel’s botched NYADA audition, New York isn’t totally out of a question, Monteith, Michele and Colfer say. “That’s what everybody is going to think, right? It’s possible,” Monteith says. “It all depends what happens though a lot happens in a subsequent few episodes after ‘Choke.’ ” Notes Michele: “She messes adult and now she has to repair it. She’s going to have to quarrel for it now and make it improved and she works very tough to do so; she unequivocally wants to get out of Ohio and she’s going to do all she can to do that.” Adds Colfer: “[Rachel's audition] is unequivocally a strike on their yellow section highway of dreams, [but New York] is still a possibility.”
2. Rachel and Finn are stable, and a determined actor will continue to be there to support his partner, Monteith says. “It’s flattering cute, actually,” Monteith previews. “Rachel can get down on herself and Finn needs to accelerate her adult and encourage her and make her feel as special as she is since Rachel is a resplendent star.” Adds Michele: “He’s going to assistance her work tough to make a NYADA conditions right.”
3. Could Will and Emma tie a tangle this season? Doubtful if we ask Matthew Morrison and Jayma Mays. “I consider a timing of it, with all a large things function — a prom, graduation, people withdrawal and not withdrawal — we don’t know if it will be this season,” Mays tells THR. But they’re both down with a intensity Season 4 partial in that all a graduating seniors who might be withdrawal Glee for good return. “I consider a marriage would be one of those special episodes where we could see everybody comes back; we wish that happens,” Morrison says. Adds Mays: “They’re like family to him — so we consider that would be illusory if we were all one large happy family again.”
4. Speaking of observant goodbye, some expel members could be interruption ways with Glee for good. With Michele, Monteith and Colfer all set to lapse subsequent deteriorate and a format for Season 4 still unclear, it’s anyone’s theory what a subsequent installment of Glee will demeanour like. “We don’t know what’s going on though we consider people come and go and maybe come behind for stuff,” Morrison says. “But technically, we won’t see these people each partial entrance adult since they’ll be gone.” Rest assured, Gleeks: Michele says not to worry. “I know a regulation for subsequent season; Ryan has given me all a poetic discernment and it usually gives we all that we wish and all we wish to see,” she says. “It’s going to be unequivocally exciting.”
5. Sue and Roz’s (Nene Leakes) conflict for control of a Cheerios will come back, Jane Lynch says. “Sue is going to fight,” a Emmy leader tells THR. “In a finale, they provoke something for subsequent semester: Roz proposes to me that we join army over something and we don’t give her an answer right away. It’s maybe something we’ll see in a subsequent season.” Could mom-to-be Sue be open to co-coaching with Roz after all?
6. After Kurt breezed by his NYADA audition, Colfer remarkable that Kurt will find out in a deteriorate culmination either his opening of “The Boy Next Door” from The Boy From Oz was adequate to stir Whoopi Goldberg‘s Carmen. Also suggested in a final partial of a season: either or not Kurt and his boyfriend, Blaine (Darren Criss) — who’s a youth — will do a long-distance thing. “I have a light trace of what they’re formulation [for Season 4] though it sounds flattering cool,” he says.
7. While Brittany hasn’t always been a brightest tuber in a bunch, Morris tells THR viewers “can be a small worried” about a comparison category president’s graduation status. “We don’t know if Brittany is graduating or not,” Morris says. “It’s been mentioned that she’s not intelligent and she’s flunking a lot of her classes so we usually aren’t certain what her grades are like [or if they're] adequate for her to graduate.” The graduation manuscript cover positively doesn’t assistance make a box for her to travel opposite a theatre as partial of a Class of 2012. As for either or not a dancing Cheerio will gaunt on her quick girlfriend, Santana (Naya Rivera) Morris, like many of a rest of a cast, doesn’t know nonetheless as a final act of a deteriorate culmination is being kept underneath wraps for now.
8. In terms of a prom, Morris was tight-lipped when asked if both Santana and Brittany would be in a using for promenade queen, usually hinting that “Maybe they are,” and pronounced a dinosaur thesis finished for a “giddy and humorous prom.”
9. Dot Marie Jones warns that there’s “a small bit” some-more entrance between Coach Bieste and her violent father Cooter (Eric Bruskotter), warning that usually since she returned to give him a second possibility doesn’t meant that their story is over. “Everything is deceiving, we see something and we never know what kind of life somebody is living,” Jones says. While a football manager didn’t accurately set an instance for women to get out of violent relationships, Jones says not to worry: “That could change in a arriving episodes.”
10. New Directions heads to Chicago to face off opposite Jonathan Groff‘s Jesse St. James and Vocal Adrenaline, with Lindsay Lohan on house as one of a luminary judges. Monteith described a New Directions Nationals opening as “physically a many perfectionist thing” he’s ever finished in his life that’s set to an “epic” song. Guesses?
Hit a comments with your thoughts on what are you’re many looking brazen to seeing. Glee front Tuesdays during 8 p.m. on Fox.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit